How to Refer a Case
After we receive the referral notification, we will follow up to make sure we understand your needs and that all the documentation is sent to the proper location. Referrals are completed within 10-14 business days, a rush referral can be completed within 5 business days for an additional fee.
In order to provide a thorough analysis, referrals should be submitted with the following documentation:
- Completed referral form
- 3-5 years of medical documentation
- Entire claim payout history
- Last 2 years of prescription payout history denoting medication, dosage, and frequency.
For MSAs, we also require:
- Copy of Medicare/Social Security card
- Signed Medicare and Social Security releases
- Proposed settlement documentation (mandatory for CMS approval)
Please send all documentation to:
Specialty Allocations, Inc.
Attn: New Referral Dept.
555 Winderley Place, Suite 300
Maitland, FL 32751
We Are Green!
Specialty Allocations is an environment friendly company and completely paperless. Please consider sending your files electronically.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Specialty Allocations accepts the following forms of payment: